Announcement

Collapse

Forum Etiquette - Please Read Before Posting

Please read the forum etiquette, by posting here you agree to be part of a polite society. https://vb.ourunraveled.com/articles...rum-ettiquette
See more
See less

Ewe And Dye Yarn Shop

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ewe And Dye Yarn Shop

Liz here! I am a part time yarn dyer who loves to play with color. Tonals, speckles, I love everything yarn! All are welcome!
    You searched for: EweAndDye! Discover the unique items that EweAndDye creates. At Etsy, we pride ourselves on our global community of sellers. Each Etsy seller helps contribute to a global marketplace of creative goods. By supporting EweAndDye, you’re supporting a small business, and, in turn, Etsy!

Comment

https://etsy.me/2JvHw8u Just one of these ultra delicious babies left. Perfect for socks! I’ll throw in a contrasting mini if you adopt her!!

Comment

See you in the shop!!

Comment

Comment

I have mini skein bundles in the shop. Five mini skeins 92 yards each.

Comment

Added some DK weight yarn to the shop today. 100% SW Merino.

Comment

I was so happy to see the mini skeins up in the shop! I got mine today, and I just couldn't leave that Schrute Farm skein behind. I already have a skein of Dreamland, I'm hoping that Schrute will be complimentary. What do you think?

Comment

• BonBon
                  BonBon commented
                  Editing a comment
                  @ElizabethClements
                  I just got the Etsy notification that you have ALREADY shipped my order?! You are the bomb diggidy

BonBon Sorry just got around to checking in!! Schrute might go with Dreamland. I’d love to see what you make with them!!

Comment

ElizabethClements Thanks for sharing your shop with us! You're now on my Etsy favorites list. Your yarn is beautiful!

Comment

Naming yarn is hard! This dark beauty brought the song “Night Moves” by Bob Seger to mind. Alas the name was taken. But a Latin to English translator saved the day!
                    Last edited by ElizabethClements; 07-21-2019, 09:09 PM.

Comment

They're here! And I am crushing HARD on Schrute Farm, the color is just so rich, love it! Also, the mini's are going to look great in my Russel Street shawl. I particularly like the yellow/green (lime??) one.

Thanks for the gorgeous yarn, and quick shipping!

P.S. I hope you're able to see the pic, I've been having difficulty posting images.

Comment

BonBon That’s awesome! It got there so fast!!!

Comment

New color! A Storm In Fall. Gorgeous DK weight

Comment

New color!

Sky Song

Delicate washes of blue, golds and pinks. A symphony of clouds at sunset.

Comment

Working...
                            X